The website “www.rolloplast.gr” is an online store selling products via the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the “COMPANY”) created and operated by the general partnership under the name “Agiannidis Bros co.” and distinctive title “Rolloplast”, which is located at the 1st km of Giannitsa – Thessaloniki National Road, in Greece, and is legally represented, with VAT 800085195, email address email@example.com, telephone service line of the online store: +30 23820 22611.
The COMPANY commits to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding the identity of the COMPANY and the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries that were made due to error/mistake in common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it becomes aware of their existence.
All content of the online store, including distinctive titles, marks, images, graphics, photos, designs, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of third parties for which the COMPANY has obtained a license to use for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the online store. Any copying, transfer or creation of a derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the actual provider of the online store is prohibited. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinguishing features listed and describing the online store with the Rolloplast brand or the products or services of the COMPANY or third parties, are property of the COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant laws on trademarks. Their use in the online store does not in any way grant permission or right to use them by third parties.
The links included in the online store lead to pages of the store or in some cases lead the visitor to go from it (online store) to websites of third party providers, businesses, etc. These linked websites are not under the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY bears no responsibility for the contents of any such website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. COMPANY is not responsible for internet broadcasts or for any form of transmission received from any linked website. The COMPANY provides these links in its online store, only to facilitate the use of the online store, their use is not mandatory for the visitor and the fact that they are included in the online store does not indicate that the COMPANY approves or accepts their content.
The COMPANY reserves the right to change the prices in its online store without prior notification to the customer.
The COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and has no obligation to compensate for any possible damage or loss resulting from the cancellation of orders, from the non-execution or from the delay in their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs the interested customer on the basis of the data kept about the availability or non-availability and undertakes, in the event of a change in these details, to promptly inform the customers of the unavailability, in which case it bears no further responsibility. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website “as is”. In no case shall the COMPANY be civilly or criminally liable for any damage (positive, special or consequential, which indicatively and not restrictively, disjunctively and/or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that a visitor of the online store or a third party may suffer from a cause related to the operation or non-operation and/or the use of the website and/or inability to provide services and/or products and/or information available from it and/or from any unauthorized interference by third parties with products and/or services and/or information available through it.
The VISITOR / CUSTOMER agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and commercial ethics. He is obliged not to use the online store with the Rolloplast brand for:
- sending, posting, e-mailing or transmitting in other ways any content that is unlawful for any reason, causes unlawful offense and harm to the COMPANY or any third party, or invades the confidentiality or privacy of any person’s information.
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minors, etc.
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting in other ways any content that visitors do not have a right to transmit under law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of business relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements).
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting in other ways any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting in other ways any material that contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or tamper with the operation of any software or computer hardware.
- intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations.
- harassing third parties in any way.
- collecting or storing personal data about other visitors.