MyTherm Electric Water Heater 10L / 1.5kW / Ø29
Electric water heaters operate with electricity, where the resistance inside the water heater is heated, warming the water. The 10-liter MyTherm electric water heater is used only for domestic use with small needs, such as in a kitchen for washing dishes. It quickly and economically meets the need for hot water, as the water is heated in less than 15 minutes, and thanks to its uniquely narrow diameter of only 29cm, it can be easily installed even in the tightest spaces.
MyTherm, a Greek company with 30+ years of experience, offers integrated solutions for hot water for modern homes and commercial spaces.
- Temperature indicator,
- Operating indicator light,
- External casing made of electrostatically painted steel,
- Intermediate insulation with environmentally friendly high-density polyurethane,
- Internally double-enameled with titanium-enriched liquid glass enamel (DIN 4735), *
- Adjustable thermostat with double safety circuit,
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode,
- Safety and return valve.
* Water does not come into contact with the walls, preventing rust formation and ensuring clean drinking water at all times.
Easy and fast installation with the possibility of placement:
Maintenance of Water Heater
Regular maintenance of the water heater optimizes its quality, hygiene, and operational performance, while also saving energy consumption. For the smooth operation of the water heater, regular maintenance by a specialized workshop is required. The necessary actions during the maintenance of the water heater are:
- Checking and cleaning the electric resistance,
- Checking and replacing the magnesium anode to avoid the formation of salts inside the water heater.
The product is covered by a 5-year warranty (2 years for the electric resistance)