MyTherm Solar Water Heater Triple Energy 200L / 3m²
Hot water production from purely renewable energy sources contributes effectively to reducing atmospheric pollutants, conserving energy resources, and saving money. The 300-liter MyTherm solar water heater is ideal for meeting the hot water needs of 4-5 people. Additionally, its triple function as a common electric water heater and as a boiler assisted by the heating system can cover your needs even on cloudy winter days.
MyTherm, a Greek company with 30+ years of experience, offers comprehensive solutions for hot water use in modern homes and commercial spaces.
- Ability to be installed on a terrace or tiled roof,
- Support base made of galvanized steel (DX51D) 1.8-2.0mm,
- Propylene glycol for filling the closed circuit,
- Easy and fast installation with resistance to extreme weather conditions.
Boiler Technical Specifications
- External casing made of 2.5mm stainless steel (Inox),
- Intermediate insulation with polyurethane density >40kg/m³ without CFC,
- Cold-rolled steel tank DKP 2.50mm (EN 10130, DIN 4800-5),
- Internally enameled with titanium-enriched liquid glass enamel (DIN 4753/T3), *
- Electric resistance in a flange with a diameter of 140mm,
- Adjustable thermostat with thermal safety,
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode,
- Safety and return valve.
* Water does not come into contact with the walls, preventing rust formation and ensuring clean drinking water.
Collector Technical Specifications (x2)
- Special high-transparency and safety glass, with high resistance to wind pressure and increased functionality in extreme natural conditions,
- Strong insulation with specially selected insulating materials to maximize collector performance and achieve high efficiency in all seasons,
- Selective surface is made of selective aluminum Fullplate with Laser stitching, *
- Four (4) connections for diagonal connection with higher efficiency, **
- Heavy-duty copper frame,
- Dimensions: 100x150x9.5cm.
* Selective collectors have lower heat losses, ensuring hot water supply even with little sunlight.
Solar Water Heater Maintenance
Regular maintenance of the solar water heater optimizes its quality, hygiene, and performance, while also saving energy consumption. Regular maintenance by a specialized workshop is required for the smooth operation of the solar water heater. The necessary actions during solar water heater maintenance are:
- Checking and replacing the magnesium anode to prevent salt formation inside the solar water heater,
- Checking the level of solar fluids and topping up as necessary,
- Checking and repairing insulation on local solar pipes,
- Checking and cleaning the electric resistance.
The product is covered by a 10-year Warranty (5 years for tank sealing)