REHAU guarantees, in accordance with the terms of this warranty, the flawless quality of the pipes and components of the RAUTITAN STABIL & RAUTITAN FLEX system after the pressing of these components and bears the responsibility for 10 years, from the date the installation is put into operation, whether it concerns a water supply installation for drinking water or a heating installation .
This warranty includes the free replacement of RAUTITAN STABIL / RAUTITAN FLEX universal pipes and related accessories that have been damaged, which is demonstrably due to a manufacturing error at the REHAU factory. REHAU reserves the right to entrust the implementation of possible remedial measures to specialist companies of its choice. Making a warranty claim during the warranty period does not extend the total warranty period.
REHAU provides compensation up to the amount of €500,000 per incident of damage and in total up to the amount of €1,000,000, for all damages due to defective material and occurring in real property of the owner of the construction project or another third party, as well as for the resulting further damages. In this context, compensation is also provided for those damages that occur during the identification, disassembly or removal of the defective parts and the replacement or installation of REHAU parts of perfect quality. This also includes the repair work required to restore the condition to the condition it was in before the damage occurred. Compensation for loss of use, interruption of operation and diminution of value, as well as for further indirect consequential damages, is excluded. For all other material damages or personal injuries not included herein, REHAU is liable to the extent defined by law.
Terms and conditions
- The damage does not occur after the lapse of 5 years from the date of commissioning of the installation.
- The fully completed and signed warranty certificate has been sent to REHAU, within 3 months from the date of commissioning of the installation.
- No other products (pipes or fittings) other than REHAU are used.
- The assembly of the plant must only be carried out by an officially recognized and specialized plant construction company and the prescribed design, installation and use instructions have been followed.
- Damage of any kind, due to third-party interference (e.g. pipe punctures, frost damage, etc.) and assembly errors or omissions are excluded from the warranty.
- In the event of damage, REHAU must be immediately given the opportunity to investigate the damage, no later than 8 days after the damage occurred, and before remedial measures are taken.
- Instructions for repair, cleaning, maintenance and proper ventilation of the space.