The people in our team are our most important asset. They are the driving force of our company with passion and love for quality, ergonomics and excellent service.
Get to know the people
behind the names
Owner | CEO | Safety Manager | DPO
He was born in 1980 in Giannitsa and fulfilled his military obligations in 2008 in the 3rd TEAS Unit. (Army Aviation Helicopter Battalion). He joined Rolloplast Management partially in 1999 alongside his studies and fully in 2004, while he was also the President of the Panhellenic Association of Composite Frame Manufacturers for 8 years until 2022. Today, a father of two children, he is responsible for and manages all the company’s activity. He lives permanently in Giannitsa and shares his free time with his children and his wife. He loves traveling, fast cars, Sci-Fi series and movies and quality music.
- High school diploma – 1st General Lyceum of Giannitsa
- Business Administration – Higher Technological Professional Institute of Serres
- TOEFL – ETS nonprofit organization
- Proficiency – University of Cambridge
- Proficiency – University of Michigan
- Proficiency – University of Westminster, London (Edexcel)
- RAM – MS-DOS, GW-BASIC, Kefalaio
- DATA – DBASE III Plus, LOTUS 123, QUICK BASIC, WINDOWS
- M.O.U.S. “Level: Master” – Acces, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Safety Manager in a self-owned company up to category B (medium risk) with a staff of up to 50 people.
- NE.S.S.I.E. – Network for Soft Skill Innovation for Employment
- New Horizons Learning Centers – Interpersonal Communication
- REHAU Akademie – Fenster und Fassadensysteme
- REHAU Academy – Entrepreneurship in the field of windows framing
- REHAU Academy – CE marking in the windows sector
- REHAU Academy – Installation of Windows: Correct organization and execution
- REHAU Academy – Saving Energy using uPVC Windows
- KRAFT Master Class – Roof Thermal Insulation & Waterproofing Systems
- KNAUF INSULATION – External Thermal Insulation with Ventilated Facade
- Econ3 by Profilgroup – Bioclimate Buildings and Energy
- XYNI Educational Group – Green Roofs: Planning & Implementation
- XYNI Educational Group – Bioclimatic Homes
- SOFT1 Training Services – Sale, Negotiation & After Sales Service
- SOFT1 Training Services – Skillful Negotiations
- SOFT1 Training Services – The Technique of Business Costing
- KEK GSEVEE – Basic principles of communication in customer service
Owner | Sales Manager
He was born in 1993 in Giannitsa and fulfilled his military obligations in 2014 in the 3rd TEAS Unit (Army Aviation Helicopter Battalion). Immediately after, he took over the Rolloplast Administration where he manages the sales and private projects department. His communicative character has elevated him to this position.
Born in 1992, she traveled around the world at a very young age as a Merchant Navy Officer, gaining memorable experiences. Since 2020 she has been an active member of the Rolloplast team, where with the multi-cultural contacts she made during her numerous travels, she has successfully taken over customer service and the import-export department. She likes to travel and in her spare time she is busy with handmade creations.
- Απολυτήριο Λυκείου – 1ο Επαγγελματικό Λύκειο Γιαννιτσών (Υπαλλήλων Διοίκησης και Οικονομικών Υπηρεσιών του Τομέα Οικονομικών και Διοικητικών Υπηρεσιών)
- Ακαδημία Εμπορικού Ναυτικού – Σχολή Πλοιάρχων Ιονίων Νήσων
- Lower – University of Westminster, London (Edexcel)
- E.C.D.L. ”Start Certificate” – Access, Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- REHAU Ακαδημία – Εξοικονόμηση Ενέργειας με χρήση Συνθετικών Κουφωμάτων
She was born in 1983 and from the moment she finished her studies in 2005 she was employed in the construction industry. It is a field that she likes very much because as she says: “the house is a lifelong dream and it is nice to become a part of this dream of each customer”. Since 2008, she has been living this dream through the Rolloplast team, which she feels like a second family. In her spare time, as a mother of 3, she prefers to create beautiful moments and memories with her family.
- High school diploma – 3rd Unified Lyceum of Giannitsa
- Information Management and Business Research – Higher Technological Professional Institute of Kavala
- Lower – University of Cambridge
- DATA – MS-DOS, GW-BASIC, DBASE III Plus
- Higher Technological Professional Institute of Kavala – Stock Market Analysis
- SIEMENS – Business Game
- REHAU Academy – Saving Energy using uPVC Windows
He was born in 1980 in Tsalka, Georgia during the Soviet Union and as soon as he finished High School he moved with his family to Greece. He joined our team from a very early age, when he was only 16 years old, where his appeal in construction and his understanding of technicalities were evident from the start. Since then it has been an integral part of our mechanism. He plays pool and table tennis with his 3 children and he also likes fishing with his friends.
- High school diploma – Vocational Lyceum of Tsalka of the Soviet Union (Λογιστική)
- Russian – Native language