BARTEC Electric Water Heater 150L / 4kW / Ø44 Dual Energy
Electric water heaters, besides providing hot water through electric energy, have an internal heat exchanger (coil) with the possibility of connecting to the central heating system to assist in the production of hot tap water, inexpensively. This means that the heating system, in addition to heating elements, simultaneously heats the tap water in the water heater. This reduces the use of electric energy and saves money during the winter months. The BARTEC 150-liter dual-energy electric water heater is ideal for meeting the hot water needs of a large family of 6 people in almost 2 hours.
Since 1982, Bartec has been offering comprehensive solutions for hot water supply for modern homes and commercial spaces. The use of state-of-the-art production machines (Ultrasonic, Laser Welding, etc.), design according to the strictest CE standards, careful selection of raw materials, modern production methods according to ISO 9001:2015, monitoring of all production stages through ERP, identification, labeling, and quality control of each product, as well as the use of 100% recyclable materials, contribute to a cleaner environment and the production of high-quality, aesthetically pleasing, durable, and functional products.
- Temperature indicator,
- Operating indicator light,
- External casing made of electrostatically painted steel,
- Intermediate insulation with polyurethane density >50kg/m³ without CFC,
- Internally enamelled with titanium-enriched liquid glass enamel (DIN 4735), *
- Electric resistance on a flange with a diameter of 120mm and eight (8) holes,
- Adjustable thermostat with double safety circuit,
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode,
- Safety and return valve.
* Water does not come into contact with the walls, preventing rust formation and ensuring clean drinking water at all times.
Easy and fast installation with the option of placement:
Water Heater Maintenance
Regular maintenance of the water heater optimizes its quality, hygiene, and performance, while also saving energy consumption. Regular maintenance by a specialized workshop is required for the smooth operation of the water heater. The necessary actions during the maintenance of the electric water heater are:
- Checking and cleaning the electric resistance,
- Checking and replacing the magnesium anode to prevent the formation of salts inside the water heater.
The product is covered by a 5-year Warranty (2 years for the electric resistance)