MyTherm Electric Water Heater 60L / 4kW / Ø44 Dual Energy
Apart from the common water heating using electrical energy, electric boilers have an internal heat exchanger (coil) with the ability to connect to the central heating system to assist in the production of hot tap water inexpensively. This means that the heating system, in addition to heating elements, simultaneously heats the tap water in the water heater. This limits the use of electrical energy and saves money during the winter months. The MyTherm 60-liter dual-energy electric water heater is ideal to meet the hot water needs of 2 people in less than 1 hour.
MyTherm, a Greek company with over 30 years of experience, offers comprehensive solutions for hot water use that cater to modern homes and professional spaces.
- Temperature indicator,
- Operation indicator light,
- External casing made of electrostatically painted steel,
- Intermediate insulation with environmentally friendly high-density polyurethane,
- Internally double-coated with titanium-enriched liquid glass enamel (DIN 4735), *
- Adjustable thermostat with double safety circuit,
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode,
- Safety and return valve.
* Water does not come into contact with the walls, preventing rust formation and ensuring always clean drinking water.
Easy and quick installation with the possibility of mounting:
Water Heater Maintenance
Regular maintenance of the water heater optimizes its quality, hygiene, and performance, while also providing energy savings. For the smooth operation of the water heater, regular maintenance by a specialized technician is required. The necessary actions for maintaining the solar water heater are:
- Checking and cleaning the electric resistance,
- Checking and replacing the magnesium anode to prevent the formation of salts inside the solar water heater.
The product is covered by a 5-year Warranty(2 years for the electric resistance)