MyTherm Solar Water Heater Triple Energy 160L / 3m²
The production of hot water from purely renewable energy sources contributes effectively to the reduction of atmospheric pollutants, the conservation of energy resources, and saving money. The 160-liter MyTherm solar water heater is ideal to meet the needs for hot water for 3-4 people. Additionally, its triple function as a common electric water heater and as a boiler assisted by the heating system can cover you even on cloudy winter days.
MyTherm, a Greek company with 30+ years of experience, offers comprehensive solutions for hot water for modern homes and professional spaces.
- Possibility of installation on a terrace plate or tiled roof,
- Support base made of galvanized steel (DX51D) 1.8-2.0mm,
- Ethylene glycol for filling the closed circuit,
- Easy and fast installation with resistance to extreme weather conditions.
Boiler Technical Specifications
- External casing made of stainless steel sheet 2.5mm (Inox),
- Intermediate insulation with polyurethane density >40kg/m³ without CFC,
- Cold-rolled steel tank DKP 2.50mm (EN 10130, DIN 4800-5)
- Internally enamelled with titanium-enriched liquid glass enamel (DIN 4753/T3), *
- Electric resistance in a flange with a diameter of 140mm,
- Adjustable thermostat with thermal safety,
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode,
- Safety and return valve.
* Water does not come into contact with the walls, preventing rust and ensuring consistently clean drinking water.
Collector Technical Specifications (x2)
- Special high-transparency and safety glass, with high resistance to wind pressure and increased functionality in extreme natural phenomena,
- Strong insulation with specially selected insulating materials that maximize collector performance and achieve high efficiency in winter and summer,
- Collective surface is made of selective aluminum sheet Fullplate with Laser stitching, *
- Four (4) diagonally connected outlets for greater efficiency, **
- Heavy-duty copper tube frame,
- Dimensions: 100x150x9.5cm.
* Selective collectors have lower heat losses, ensuring the provision of hot water even with little sunlight.
Solar Water Heater Maintenance
Regular maintenance of the solar water heater optimizes its quality, hygiene, and operational performance, while also saving energy consumption. For the smooth operation of the solar water heater, regular maintenance by a specialized workshop is required. The necessary actions during the maintenance of the solar water heater are:
- Check and replace the magnesium anode to avoid the formation of salts inside the solar water heater,
- Check the level of solar fluids and top up where necessary,
- Check and repair insulation in local solar pipes,
- Check and clean the electric resistance.
The product is covered by a 10-year Warranty(5 years for the tightness of the tank)