MyTherm Solar Water Heater Triple Energy 300L / 5m²
The production of hot water from purely renewable energy sources contributes effectively to reducing atmospheric pollution, saving energy resources, and saving money. The 300-liter MyTherm solar water heater is ideal to meet the hot water needs of 5-7 people. Additionally, its triple function as a common electric water heater and a boiler assisted by the heating system can cover you even on cloudy days in winter.
MyTherm, a Greek company with 30+ years of experience, offers comprehensive solutions for hot water use for modern homes and professional spaces.
- Possibility of installation on a terrace or tiled roof,
- Support base made of galvanized steel (DX51D) 1.8-2.0mm,
- Ethyleneglycol for filling the closed circuit,
- Easy and fast installation with resistance to extreme weather conditions.
Technical Specifications Boiler
- External casing made of stainless steel sheet 2.5mm (Inox),
- Intermediate insulation with polyurethane density >40kg/m³ without CFC,
- Cold-rolled steel tank DKP 2.50mm (EN 10130, DIN 4800-5)
- Internally enamelled with titanium-enriched liquid glass enamel (DIN 4753/T3), *
- Electric resistance in a flange with a diameter of 140mm,
- Adjustable thermostat with thermal safety,
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode,
- Safety and return valve.
* Water does not come into contact with the walls, preventing rust and ensuring clean drinking water at all times.
Technical Specifications Collector (x2)
- Special high-transparency and safety glass, with high resistance to wind pressure and increased functionality in extreme natural phenomena,
- Strong insulation from specially selected insulating materials that maximize collector performance and achieve high efficiency in winter and summer,
- Collector surface is made of selective Fullplate aluminum sheet with laser stitching, *
- Four (4) connections for diagonal connection with higher performance, **
- Heavy-duty copper tube skeleton,
- Dimensions: 125x200x9.5cm.
* Selective collectors have lower heat losses, so they continue to provide hot water even with little sunlight.
Maintenance of Solar Water Heater
Regular maintenance of the solar water heater optimizes its quality, hygiene, and operational performance, achieving energy savings. For the smooth operation of the solar water heater, regular maintenance by a specialized workshop is required. The necessary actions during the maintenance of the solar water heater are:
- Check and replace the magnesium anode to avoid the formation of salts inside the solar water heater,
- Check the level of solar fluids and top up where necessary,
- Check and repair insulation in local solar pipes,
- Check and clean the electric resistance.
The product is covered by a 10-year warranty (5 years for the tightness of the tank)