MyTherm Ηλιακός Θερμοσίφωνας Διπλής Ενεργείας 200L / 3m²
The production of hot water for domestic use from purely renewable energy sources contributes effectively to reducing atmospheric pollution, saving energy resources, and saving money. The 300-liter solar water heater from MyTherm is ideal for meeting the hot water needs of 4-5 people, and its dual function as a conventional electric water heater can cover your needs even on cloudy days in winter.
MyTherm, a Greek company with 30+ years of experience, offers comprehensive solutions for hot water for modern homes and commercial spaces.
- Can be installed on a terrace or tile roof,
- Galvanized steel (DX51D) support base 1.8-2.0mm,
- Ethylene glycol for filling the closed circuit,
- Easy and fast installation with resistance to extreme weather conditions.
Technical Specifications of the Boiler
- External casing made of stainless steel sheet 2.5mm (Inox),
- Intermediate insulation with polyurethane density >40kg/m³ without CFC,
- Tank made of cold-rolled steel DKP 2.50mm (EN 10130, DIN 4800-5),
- Internally enamelled with titanium-enriched liquid glass enamel (DIN 4753/T3), *
- Electric resistance on a flange with a diameter of 140mm,
- Adjustable thermostat with thermal safety,
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode,
- Safety and return valve.
* Water does not come into contact with the walls, preventing rust and ensuring clean drinking water.
Technical Specifications of the Collectors (x2)
- Special high-transparency and safety glass, highly resistant to wind pressure and increased functionality in extreme weather conditions,
- Strong insulation with specially selected insulating materials to maximize collector performance and achieve high performance in winter and summer,
- Selective surface is made of selective aluminum sheet Fullplate with laser stitching, *
- Four (4) connections for diagonal connection with higher performance, **
- Heavy-duty copper frame,
- Dimensions: 100x150x9.5cm.
* Selective collectors have lower heat losses, ensuring that they continue to provide hot water even with little sunlight.
Maintenance of the Solar Water Heater
Regular maintenance of the solar water heater optimizes its quality, hygiene, and performance, while also saving energy consumption. For the smooth operation of the solar water heater, regular maintenance by a specialized workshop is required. The necessary actions during the maintenance of the solar water heater are:
- Checking and changing the magnesium anode to prevent the formation of salts inside the solar water heater,
- Checking the level of the solar fluids and refilling where necessary,
- Checking and repairing insulation on local solar pipes,
- Checking and cleaning the electric resistance.
The product is covered by a 10-year warranty (5 years for the tightness of the tank).