MyTherm Solar Water Heater Dual Energy 300L / 4m²
The production of hot water for use from purely renewable energy sources contributes effectively to the reduction of atmospheric pollutants, energy resource conservation, and cost savings. The 300-liter MyTherm solar water heater is ideal to meet the needs for hot water for 5-7 people, and its dual function as a common electric water heater can cover your needs even on cloudy winter days.
MyTherm, a Greek company with 30+ years of experience, offers comprehensive solutions for hot water use, catering to modern homes and commercial spaces.
- Possibility of installation on a terrace or tiled roof,
- Support base made of galvanized steel (DX51D) 1.8-2.0mm,
- Propylene glycol for filling the closed circuit,
- Easy and quick installation with resistance to extreme weather conditions.
Boiler Technical Specifications
- External casing made of stainless steel sheet 2.5mm (Inox),
- Intermediate insulation with polyurethane density >40kg/m³ without CFC,
- Cold-rolled steel tank DKP 2.50mm (EN 10130, DIN 4800-5),
- Internally enamelled with titanium-enriched liquid glass enamel (DIN 4753/T3), *
- Electric resistance on a flange with a diameter of 140mm,
- Adjustable thermostat with thermal safety,
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode,
- Safety and return valve.
* The water does not come into contact with the walls, preventing rust formation and ensuring always clean drinking water.
Collector Technical Specifications (x2)
- Special high-transparency and safety glass coating, with high resistance to wind pressure and increased functionality in extreme natural phenomena,
- Strong insulation from specially selected insulating materials that maximize collector performance and achieve high efficiency in winter and summer,
- Selective surface is made of selective aluminum sheet Fullplate with laser stitching, *
- Four (4) connections for diagonal connection with higher efficiency, **
- Heavy-duty copper tube skeleton,
- Dimensions: 100x200x9.5cm.
* Selective collectors have lower heat losses, ensuring continuous hot water supply even with little sunlight.
Maintenance of Solar Water Heater
Regular maintenance of the solar water heater optimizes its quality, hygiene, and operational performance, making energy consumption economical. For the smooth operation of the solar water heater, regular maintenance by a specialized workshop is required. The necessary actions during solar water heater maintenance are:
- Check and replace the magnesium anode to prevent salt formation inside the solar water heater,
- Check the level of solar fluids and top up where necessary,
- Check and repair insulation in local solar pipes,
- Check and clean the electric resistance.
The product is covered by a 10-year warranty (5 years for tank sealing)