MyTherm Solar Water Heater Triple Energy 300L / 4m²
The production of hot water for use from purely renewable energy sources contributes effectively to the reduction of atmospheric pollutants, energy conservation, and cost savings. The 300-liter MyTherm solar water heater is ideal for meeting the hot water needs of 5-7 people. Additionally, its triple function as a common electric water heater and as a boiler assisted by the heating system can cover you even on cloudy winter days.
MyTherm, a Greek company with 30+ years of experience, provides comprehensive solutions for hot water use in modern homes and professional spaces.
- Possibility of installation on a terrace or tile roof,
- Support base made of galvanized steel (DX51D) 1.8-2.0mm,
- Ethylene glycol for filling the closed circuit,
- Easy and fast installation with resistance to extreme weather conditions.
Technical Specifications Boiler
- External casing made of stainless steel sheet 2.5mm (Inox),
- Intermediate insulation with polyurethane density >40kg/m³ without CFC,
- Cold-rolled steel tank DKP 2.50mm (EN 10130, DIN 4800-5),
- Internally enamelled with titanium-enriched liquid glass enamel (DIN 4753/T3), *
- Electric resistance on a flange with a diameter of 140mm,
- Adjustable thermostat with thermal safety,
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode,
- Safety and return valve.
* Water does not come into contact with the walls, preventing rust and always ensuring clean drinking water.
Technical Specifications Collector (x2)
- Special high-transparency and safety glass, with high resistance to wind pressure and increased functionality in extreme natural phenomena,
- Strong insulation from specially selected insulating materials that maximize collector performance and achieve high efficiency in winter and summer,
- Collective surface is made of selective aluminum sheet Fullplate with Laser stitching, *
- Four (4) connections for diagonal connection with higher efficiency, **
- Heavy-duty copper tube skeleton,
- Dimensions: 100x200x9.5cm.
* Selective collectors have lower heat losses, ensuring the provision of hot water even with little sunlight.
Maintenance of Solar Water Heater
Regular maintenance of the solar water heater optimizes its quality, hygiene, and operational performance, providing energy savings. For the smooth operation of the solar water heater, regular maintenance by a specialized workshop is required. The necessary actions during the maintenance of the solar water heater are:
- Checking and changing the magnesium anode to avoid the formation of salts inside the solar water heater,
- Checking the level of solar fluids and topping up where necessary,
- Checking and repairing insulation on local pipes of the solar water heater,
- Checking and cleaning the electric resistance.
The product is covered by a 10-year Warranty (5 years for the tightness of the tank)