MyTherm Solar Water Heater Dual Energy 160L / 3m²
The production of hot water for domestic use from purely renewable energy sources contributes effectively to reducing atmospheric pollutants, saving energy resources, and saving money. The 300-liter MyTherm solar water heater is ideal to meet the needs for hot water for 3-4 people, while its dual function as a common electric water heater can cover you even on cloudy winter days.
MyTherm, a Greek company with 30+ years of experience, offers integrated solutions for hot water for modern homes and commercial spaces.
- Ability to be installed on a terrace or tile roof,
- Support base made of galvanized steel (DX51D) 1.8-2.0mm,
- Propylene glycol for filling the closed circuit,
- Easy and fast installation with resistance to extreme weather conditions.
Technical Specifications Boiler
- External casing made of 2.5mm stainless steel (Inox),
- Intermediate insulation with polyurethane density >40kg/m³ without CFC,
- Tank made of cold-rolled steel DKP 2.50mm (EN 10130, DIN 4800-5),
- Internally enameled with titanium-enriched liquid glass enamel (DIN 4753/T3), *
- Electric resistance on a flange with a diameter of 140mm,
- Adjustable thermostat with thermal safety,
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode,
- Safety and return valve.
* Water does not come into contact with the walls, preventing rust formation and ensuring clean drinking water at all times.
Technical Specifications Collector (x2)
- Special high-transparency and safety glass, highly resistant to wind pressure, and increased functionality in extreme weather conditions,
- Strong insulation with specially selected insulating materials that maximize collector performance and achieve high efficiency in winter and summer,
- Selective surface is made of selective aluminum sheet Fullplate with Laser stitching, *
- Four (4) connections for diagonal connection with higher efficiency, **
- Heavy-duty copper frame,
- Dimensions: 100x150x9.5cm.
* Selective collectors have lower heat losses, ensuring they continue to provide hot water even with little sunlight.
Maintenance of Solar Water Heater
Regular maintenance of the solar water heater optimizes its quality, hygiene, and operational performance, while also saving energy consumption. For the smooth operation of the solar water heater, regular maintenance by a specialized workshop is required. The necessary actions during the maintenance of the solar water heater are:
- Checking and replacing the magnesium anode to avoid the formation of salts inside the solar water heater,
- Checking the level of solar fluids and refilling where necessary,
- Checking and repairing insulation in local solar pipes,
- Checking and cleaning the electric resistance.
The product is covered by a 10-year warranty (5 years for the tank's waterproofing)